Monday, October 25, 2010

Rosanne Cash Quinoa Tweet

I am starting a new category on the blog I call "celebrity quinoa" where I will highlight any celebrity connections or references to quinoa.


Rosanne Cash tweeted today about her first experience with quinoa, cooked with cranberries and scallions.

I tweeted back to Ms. Cash that she could visit my blog for quinoa recipes and she responded. Apparently Ms. Cash is an active tweeter and responsive to her following.



I don't know if that means she stopped by my blog, but I like the warm feeling I get thinking that Rosanne Cash tweeted directly to me. Social media works.

And who knows? Maybe some day Ms. Cash will stop by and share her quinoa recipe.

note added 3/17/11 - One month later, Rosanne Cash shared her Quinoa Carrot Cake recipe.

Did you know if you aren’t subscribing to How Do You Cook Quinoa? at the new domain, you risk missing out on new posts and quinoa recipes? Not mention the upcoming quinoa contest. Subscribe today and learn tasty new ways to enjoy quinoa along with other exciting (and sometimes exotic) ingredients.



You may also follow @keenonquinoa on Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahah! I love that she tweeted back. Yeah, some celebrities do check their tweets. But I feel like the less main stream ones are more likely to do so. B well!

    ReplyDelete