Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pretzel Crisps Delivery



Adrian from Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps delivered a gift bag to me today. Isn't that car adorable?

Bless her heart, Adrian even tried to find Crazy Camel Dessert Hummus in stores for me to eat with the crisps, but it doesn't have wide distribution yet.

Fortunately, I had a jar of Nutella on hand. :-)

Look at all the loot the folks at Pretzel Crisps stuffed in that bag!

9 full size bags
  • 2 Original
  • 2 Classic
  • 2 Supreme
  • 1 Tuscan Three Cheese
  • 1 Garlic Parmesan 
  • 1 Everything

Plus 6 individual snack bags (all Original)

How did I get so lucky?

Yesterday I tweeted about trying dessert hummus at the Boston Vegetarian Food Festival and @PretzelCrisps tweeted back and offered to deliver Pretzel Crisps to my home or work. How cool is that?

What do I think of the crisps?

I ate a serving of Original flavor Pretzel Crisps with Nutella. I enjoyed them very much. The pretzels are pressed flat, like crackers, and are sturdy enough to use for dips, like tortilla chips. Light salt does not overpower the flavor. I will consider using these for entertaining during the holiday season. It's always to convenient to have something in the cupboard that works for either cheese slices or dip.

When I am shopping for Christmas week, I will compare the nutrition of the crisps to that of the graham crackers I usually serve with my tiramisu cheese ball. Maybe I will change things up this year on Christmas Eve.

What do I think of the social media marketing strategy?

I am impressed. Snack Factory is reaching out to people in their own world and bringing them samples on their terms. Snack Factory used something familiar to me, the dessert hummus, to create a conversational bridge to their Pretzel Crisps. As a consequence, I sampled their product in my home with my condiments. Very cool.

Thanks for the Pretzel Crisps delivery, Adrian and Snack Factory. I look forward to sharing your crisps with my friends and family.

Did you know if you aren’t subscribing to How Do You Cook Quinoa? at the new domain, you risk missing out on new posts and quinoa recipes? Not mention the upcoming quinoa contest. Subscribe today and learn tasty new ways to enjoy quinoa along with other exciting (and sometimes exotic) ingredients.



You may also follow @keenonquinoa on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment